Happy Monday beautiful people! Today's post is all about shoes, shoes, and more shoes! That's right today I am sharing five of my favorite pairs of shoes for the fall!
1. CLARKS SUEDE BOOTIES - I always thought Clarks boots were kind of only for the boys. But some of the best things in women's fashion these days are borrowed from the boys! These booties are so simple and would look lovely with just jeans and a v-neck tee. My mom recently purchased these in orange and they are so adorable!
2. PATCHWORK BOOTS - I didn't know how I felt about these boots when I first saw them. I guess I thought they were a little to 70s for me. That was until I tried them on. One day at DSW I thought, "Hey, I guess I'll try these on". The minute I tried the boots on I saw how chic and fun they were! I feel like the patchwork would look great with some light wash distressed denim and cute blouse!
3. ED BY ELLEN OXFORDS - My love for ED by Ellen has been expressed a ton here on the blog; of course I had to include a pair of ED's shoes in this post! I love the platform and wool fabric of these oxfords. I actually plan on purchasing these soon!
4. J. CREW OXFORDS - J. Crew had a bunch of simply chic loafers in their latest catalogue. These cranbery red loaferd really caught my eye. I think these shoes would be so lovely for the holidays of with a red lip and a little sparkle.
5. BROWN SUEDE BOOTS - I was in search of a new pair of fall boots that were good quality, not too exspensive, and very "me". DSW had the perfect pair for me! I couldn't find the link to the exact pair but I know for a fact they have them in stores.
These boots are super comfy and they have just the right amount of heel.
Thank you so much for reading! I had so much fun making this post, I hope you all enjoyed!