collage made with polyvore
Long time no mood board.
I honestly have no clue why I don't do these more often they are a blast to make!
1. OFF THE SHOULDER - My Pinterest feed has been filled to the top with these super chic off the shoulder tops. I went to the store to pick one up the other day and they were all gone! If you like what you see jump on it quick, before someone else does!
2. SMILE IT'S ELLEN - Ellen DeGegeneres' ED by Ellen line is one of my favorites. I was so excited when ED came out with these super cool ballet flats. All of the flats have a word of encouragement on them however, the "smile" pair really caught my eye.
3. AU NATURALE - Despite this being the era of contouring, makeup has become more and more natural. Simpicity in makeup can really make features pop much more than covering the whole face. It's a very refreshing look.
4. STRAW HAT - These hats just scream vacay am I right?! A simple straw hat is a great addition to a fun spring or summer outfit. I also reccommend a straw hat for all of the capsle wardrobe ladies out there.
5. TOTE THE TASSELS - Rebecca Minkoff has really stepped up their game when it comes to their handbags. This particular clutch has been on my radar for a while. As a color lover this clutch offers just enough color to an outfit, without it being "too much".
6. STATEMENT EARRINGS - I've never really been big on large earrings. However, recently I fell in love with statement earrings. Statment earrings are a great addition to a plain outfit and they can be very affordable!
Thank you so much for reading!