( all photos via )
Hello my lovely friends!
I am SUPER excited to be sharing today's Mood Board with you all. This is probably the coolest Mood Board I have ever put together, I really hope you like it!
1. GLOSSIER LIPSTICK - I have been a fan of Glossier for a while; the simplicity to their beauty and skincare products is so intriguing to me. The Glossier lipsticks have caught my eye lately. I love all of the color of the lipstick while still remaining sheer. My favorite shade of this lipstick is linked below!
2. M.A.C. SKIN FINISH - MAC 'Mineralize' Skinfinish highlights have been all over my Pinterest feed lately. I really love how a highlight can add a little glow to a minimal makeup look.
3. FRAYED HEM JEANS - Oh how I adore frayed hem jeans! If you know me then you know that I LOVE denim; frayed hem jeans are such a bold statement. I also feel like these jeans can make a dressy pair of shoes (like the ones shown above) go with a more casual look! I am thinking of DIYing a pair of these myself!
4. MORPHE PALETTE - The Morphe 350 palette is everything! Eyeshadow has never been so perfect. The colors of this palette are so beautiful and really go along with any skin tone!
5. ESSIE "SPIN THE BOTTLE" - Another thing that has been all over my Pinterest feed is this nail polish, and I see why! Essie's "Spin the Bottle" is the most beautiful light pink color. A simple baby pink is my favorite nail polish color so, I really look forward to purchasing this color!
6. OVERSIZED SCARVES - This winter a lot of bloggers have been sporting oversized scarves over their outfits. An oversized scarf is such a statement and can keep you warm too! Pair an oversized scarf with a sweater of the same color for a really easy monochromatic look!
Thank you so much for reading I hope you all enjoyed Mood Board "glo up"! I tried my best to link all of the things featured today below!
Post a Comment