Back at it again with another Mood Board and I couldn't be happier! I hope you enjoy!
1. FLAT LAYS - For some reason Pinterest has had so many flat lays of cute brunches and I'm obsessed! If you don't know what a flat lay is, it's basically a picture of a few items on a flat surface. The picture above is actually my own flat lay!
2. LINEN BUTTON UPS - As I talked about in this post I found the perfect linen shirt from Old Navy and I love it so much! I also have a Gap button up in a bright green.
3. TAPESTRIES - I never thought I would be into tapestries considering, I don't really like the idea of a huge piece of fabric hanging from my ceiling. The reason I bought this tapestry was to take to the beach or the park this summer. I think it's really cute for a picnic as well!
4. TEDDY BEAR LIPSTICK - Lime Crime recently released another lipstick in collaboration with Melanie Martinez. I'm a HUGE Melanie fan so when I found out about this lipstick and I loved the color I knew I wanted it!
5. SUMMER PHONE CASE - I saw this palm print Kate Spade phone case on Polyvore the other day and I thought it was just so fun! I love the idea of a fun printed phone case for the summer!
Thank you so much for reading! With love,
Post a Comment