1. MESSY BUNS - I have been watching a ton of messy bun and braid tutorials lately and, I thought I would try a few out. Friday I wore a messy bun similar to the one in the picture and I got so many compliments! Messy buns are so fun to wear after a long night of studying.
2. TORTOISE GLASSES - I got glasses a few months ago but, I really only wear them around the house. So, recently I have been making an effort to wear my glasses more often. Tortoise glasses are a combination of neutral colors, it's really easy to make outfit with them!
3. DANCING - Everyone wants to be more fit in the New Year but, I just hate working out. I stopped dancing a few years ago and never really looked back until now. If you want to get fit without working out turn on some jams and DANCE!
4. SUGAR COOKIE TEA - You might be thinking sugar cookie tea YUCK! It's actually amazing and tastes exactly like cookies. I love to drink this in the morning with a bowl of oatmeal!
5. SENSATIONAL LASHES - Eyelash extensions are all of the rage lately, I don't know about you but I'm not gluing fibers to my eyes! So I picked up this Lash Sensational mascara by Maybelline and gives my lashes the effect of lash extensions. I really recommend it if you want long and natural lashes.
Thank so reading! ,