Hey girlies! I bought a few things from Shein last week and they're so cute that I thought I would share!
I've been searching for things to wear to Kennesaw games (their colors are black and yellow). It was definitely a lot harder to find yellow and black items, opposed to red and black items, when I went shopping because everything is targeted towards Georgia fans. Lucky for me Shein had TONS of yellow and black to offer! I fell in love with these pieces when I first saw them and all of them can be worn for game day!
1. YELLOW STRIPED DRESS $17 - I was a little hesitant to order this dress because was worried that the length would be too short. When I tried it on I was pleasantly surprised to see that the length was perfect! This dress is so fun and girly for the summer! I think it would great with a plain white tee underneath and some white sneakers. This is definitely one of my picks for game day!
2. BELTED POLKA DOT BLOUSE $13 - This shirt is super chic and classic. I am in love with the front tie! I feel like this is the type of shirt I would see in a really expensive boutique but it's only $13!
3. STRIPED RINGER TEE $11 - All the cool girls I follow on IG have been sporting these fun colored striped tees lately. I wanted in on the fun so I was happy so find this bad boy on Shein for only $11.
4. STRIPED HEADBAND $3 - I know you guys always see the fancy pants and big sunglasses side of me but, somedays I just like to throw on a headband and a big t-shirt. This headband is great because I can wear it on my lazy days or I can wear it with a more "dressed up" look for a pop of color!
5. WESTERN BUCKLE BELT $6 - I know I'm little late to the whole western buckle belt trend but, I really needed a back belt...
Thank you so much for reading! I can't wait to share how I style all of these items with you guys!